Translate

Monday, April 18, 2016

KeepMovingForward

I like this quote that I use it as the title of my blog, and write my first post about it.

This blog will filled with everything I like, and I will try my best to share them. Start with this quote :

KEEP MOVING FORWARD



Why do I like this quote ?

I just fell in love with this quote from the first moment I saw it in the end of MEET THE ROBINSON movie.



In the end of the movie there's a scene showing WALT DISNEY's quote, and there it is : KEEP MOVING FORWARD !



The reason I like this quote is because it shows FIGHTING SPIRIT, PASSION, PERSISTENCE, and WILLINGNESS TO PROGRESS in such a simple quote !

This quote helps me a lot of time when I encounter difficulty in life, and it keeps me moving forward.

As Tony Robbins once said : PROGRESS EQUALS HAPPINESS, so all of us should strive for progress no matter what to find happiness in what we do.

So I hope this quote helps a lot of people too, to progress and be happy in life !

Keep Moving Forward !

No comments:

Post a Comment